ExamVision [ Focus ] LED illumination systems are the ideal partner to every pair of ExamVision loupes. They offer shadow free light, improving the visibility of the subject and allowing you to improve the quality of your work. They are designed for long term use, with inexpensive replaceable / repairable light cables and batteries. ExamVision provides a variety of adaptors to connect Focus lighting systems to most popular loupe manufacturers.
Slides smoothly on & off, while holding the light stable.
Fits to LED lights to prevent curing of composites.
- A very even beam of light - no hotspot which can cause premature composite curing
- Ideal for extensive composite work
- Allows excellent time for working with most composites without the need of a filter
- Available in 5000 and 6500K versions. The 5000 version gives longer working times with composites
- Up to 24 hours of working time
- Light intensity at 35cm: 6500K - 14,000 to 18,000 lux
5000K - 8,000 to 14,000 lux
|Light diameter at 35cm:||75mm - sharp cutoff|
|Battery type:||Lithium ion 2, cell 7.2V, 1.2AH|
|Working time:||up to 24hrs|