MicroPrime desensitizer eliminates post-op sensitivity and discomfort from cervical erosions. Proven HEMA formulation reliably plugs tubules. Compatible with all total-etch bonding systems, cements and amalgam.
MicroPrime is now available in two formulations: original MicroPrime B, proven effective for nearly 10 years and new MicroPrime G, which is an equivalent formula to Gluma* (at a far lower price). MicroPrime G also serves as an ideal antimicrobial when used with self-etch adhesives.
* Trademark of Heraeus Kulze
Use with Total-Etch bonding:
- Acid etch, wash & dry.
- Apply MicroPrime & let sit in 10-20 sec.
- Air dry and apply adhesive.
Use without bonding:
- Apply MicroPrime to cut or cleaned dentine and let sit in 10-20 sec.
- Air dry, apply composite or amalgam. With exposed root surfaces, results will be temporary.
- Total-etch bonding agents
- Provisional restorations
- Amalgam & cemented restorations
- Cervical erosions